The number of entries per person is yet to be determined....watch this space!
The Garden Club of Australia annually holds a photography competition, and recently Helen Wallace and Elaine Davidson won Highly Commended prizes in this competition. Well done!
Winners of 2017 Photo competition
2nd: Elizabeth Hales
3rd: Elaine Davidson
This photo is on the cover of our 2018 calendar, which is now on sale for a reduced price of $5.
Photo Competition rules.
1. The competition months are May and June
2. Entries are to be of photos taken of Queensland subjects.
3. Entries are to be photographed by the competitor
4. Entries to be digital and sent electronically to email address [email protected]
5. Entries to be labelled with the members membership number.
6. Entries to be received by 30th June
7. The decision of the judges is final.
9. Points are awarded by the judges Two points for first, one point for second.
10. By entering photos in the competition, permission is given to use them in the 2018 Calendar