- You may enter 10 garden related photos.
- Must be taken in Queensland
- They do not need to be taken in 2018, just your best ones.
- Obviously you need to be a current member of BGC.
- best to be landscape for the month pages, as the calendar is in month by month format
- portrait images may be used in other spaces
The number of entries per person is 10, so there's plenty of opportunity to show off your lovely photos.
The Garden Club of Australia annually holds a photography competition, and in 2017 Helen Wallace and Elaine Davidson won Highly Commended prizes in this competition. Well done!
Winners of 2017 Photo competition
2nd: Elizabeth Hales
3rd: Elaine Davidson
This photo is on the cover of our 2018 calendar, which is now on sale for a reduced price of $5.
Photo Competition rules.
1. The competition months are May and June
2. Entries are to be of photos taken of Queensland subjects.
3. Entries are to be photographed by the competitor
4. Entries to be digital and sent electronically to email address [email protected]
5. Entries to be labelled with the members membership number.
6. Entries to be received by 30th June
7. The decision of the judges is final.
9. Points are awarded by the judges Two points for first, one point for second.
10. By entering photos in the competition, permission is given to use them in the 2018 Calendar